Visitation and Hospital Access
at Hospital for Behavioral Medicine
- Visitation Hours are Monday-Friday, 6:30pm – 8:00pm; Saturday-Sunday, 2:00pm-3:30pm
- All visitors will enter through the front lobby identified as HBM’s Single Point of Entry.
- All visitors will provide an ID and contact information.
- All visitors will take their temperature, complete screening tool, and perform hand hygiene.
- Pens will be wiped down after each user.
- All visitors will wear a mask regardless of vaccination status. Masks are available in the lobby.
Zoom visits available and encouraged – email: [email protected]
- Masks must be worn.
- All personal items must be left in car or locked up in the lobby upon arrival, including keys and phones.
- No outside food or drinks.
- Visit lengths are subject to space availability and are guaranteed at least 15 minutes with patient.
Conditions and Limitations of Visitation:
- Visitation must be scheduled in advance. The Receptionist or Supervisor will be the point of contact for scheduling and will keep track of all scheduled visits in the “Visitation Book”.
- Visitation is limited to 1 visitor per patient, per day (unless accompanying a minor).
- Visits will be 15 minutes in duration.
- Visitors 18 and under must be a child of a patient.
- Visits will occur in the Visitation Room on the Ground Floor or outside in the fresh air break area unless specialized accommodations must be made.
- Visits with minors will be facilitated in a dedicated space for that visit.
- The Room shall be sanitized between visits.
- These will be food and drink free visits.
- Social Distancing must occur, including contact free visits.
- The restrooms in the lobby are dedicated for visitor use.
- Parents or guardians of patients who are under the age of 18 yrs. old, companions for patients with intellectual and/or physical disabilities, and children of patients.
- Judges, attorneys, and independent medical examiners.