Child/Teen Mental Health Program
at Hospital for Behavioral Medicine
Child/Adolescent Inpatient Psychiatric Program
Provides acute care to youth ages 3 to 17 who are in need of mental health and behavioral health care treatment. All treatment follows evidence-based modalities and is used to support each patient’s continued recovery.
Is your child/teenager doing this?
- Attempted suicide or thoughts of suicide
- Skipping school
- Social isolation
- Self injuring or thoughts of self injury
- Fits of Rage
- Feeling hopeless
- Overly critical of him or herself
- Feeling overwhelmed frequently
- Experiencing bullying regularly: Either online bullying or in person
- Bullying others regularly
- Hyperactive all the time
- Unable to sleep
- Experimenting with tobacco
- Running away often and for long periods of time
We can help your child/teen right now!
Let us know how we can help! Call us toll-free, at (844) 319-0000